All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome compare the evolving web to the revolution of the Gutenberg press. How does the web shape the role and understanding of leadership? What are key challenges and opportunities? What mind-sets, skills, and kwledge are necessary? This book analyzes over 300 pioneering web-use examples from the private, public, and nprofit sector in Germany, Europe, and the United States. A new leadership paradigm seems to be emerging with an inexorable shift away from one-way, hierarchical, organization-centric communication toward two-way, networkcentric, participatory, and collaborative leadership styles. What requirements, trends, opportunities, and key challenges are emerging for leadership? The study aims to enable managers from all sectors to anticipate changes and proactively take advantage of opportunities that are emerging. Target groups for this publication are people in leadership positions in organizations across all sectors - from managers in executive and supervisory boards, operations, and human resources to academics and practitioners, advisers, and policymakers.
- Author BiographyGrady McGonagill is a principal of McGonagill Associates, an organizational consulting and management development firm that specializes in building capacity for learning and change. Tina Doerffer heads the Leadership Series in the Corporate Cultures in a Globalized World program at Bertelsmann Stiftung.
- Author(s)Grady McGonagill,Tina Doerffer
- PublisherBertelsmann Foundation
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGutersloh
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBertelsmann Foundation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.