All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDigital convergence is redefining industries, and putting information, kwledge and collaboration at the heart of strategic leadership and management. In the face of such change it is those leaders who can 'orchestrate' a complex network of employees, customers and suppliers in a single ongoing learning experience that will succeed. Exploring four learning roles for customers (information acquirer; explorer; performer; inventor) and orchestrators (conductor; architect; auctioneer; promoter), Business Orchestration provides a strategic view of how to harness digital convergence by mobilizing and integrating the resources of other companies to create business value.
- Author BiographyJOHAN WALLIN, who started his career as a marketing executive, is now managing partner of Synocus Group, an international consulting company with offices in Helsinki, Shanghai and New York. He co-authored the book Prime Movers with Professor Rafael Ramirez in 2000, and has published a number of articles on customer orientation and capability building. Dr Wallin has been an advisor to companies such as ABB, Canon, Nokia, Nordea, Sandvik, TeliaSonera, Tetra-Pak, and UPM-Kymmene, as well as leading public service organizations.
- Author(s)Johan Wallin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.