All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this bold, fresh approach to leadership, two psychologist profile more than 50 leaders who have leveraged the legacy of their life experiences into five owerful habits of mind to shape the way they think about, and respond to, challenges in their leadership.
Readers learn about the inner work of leaders such as Sara Lee CEO John Bryan, Hearst Magazine President Cathleen Black, Cherokee chief Wilma Mankiller, Princeton President Harold Shapiro, Chicago Cubs President Andy MacPhail, and Ogilvy & Mather CEO Shelly Lazarus.
Each leader tells a compelling story of translating the lessons of a lifetime into habits of mind that are central to his or her success.
is a book with a clear, strategic message: Leadership develops from within. Only when leaders do this inner work (and understand the experiences that have influenced them) can they develop powerful habits of mind for leading and inspiring others.
- Author(s)Barbara L Mackoff
- PublisherAuthors Choice Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthors Choice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.46Trending at AU $33.66