All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide to developing leadership skills in early years settings, this book will help you to develop a leadership style tailored to your early years setting. Designed to support existing, new and aspiring leaders, it spans all levels of leadership, from organisational and team leadership to practice. It presents key theories of leadership with relevant examples and strategies and is illustrated throughout with case studies, reflective exercises and recommended reading. Once you have read this book, you will be able to plan, implement, sustain, review and evaluate your own and your workplace's improvements to ensure effective leadership, continuous quality improvement and better outcomes for children and families.
- Author BiographyDebbie Garvey is an active trainer, writer and speaker on the subjects of leadership, mentoring, team building and reflective practice, and the roles these play in quality improvement for early years settings. She was a founder member of the National Quality Improvement Network, managed by the National Children's Bureau, and is founder of Stonegate Training Consultancies, which provides training and advocacy designed to improve quality provision for children, young people and families. Andrea Lancaster is an Early Years Foundation Stage consultant for Sheffield County Council. Her role involves the support and development of leadership and management within the private, voluntary and independent early years education and childcare sectors.
- Author(s)Andrea Lancaster,Debbie Garvey
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Children's Bureau Enterprises Ltd
- Content Note3 black & white line drawings
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Introduction byJonathan Wainwright
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.