All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen everything has been said and done, when all theories have been written...what do leaders out in the field have to say about it all? How do those who practise leadership every day relate to all the existing theories? What is their assessment of them? What really enters into the role of a leader? What are the current problems and challenges that leaders of today face? Are there common underlying themes? This book is meant or anybody who is interested in hearing what people who are in the everyday business of leading companies or teams have to say about leadership. No theories, ready-made answers, but rather a reflection on certain current issues and useful hints for the future. Anybody who is involved in leading a company or a team, anybody whose work involves the human aspects of running a business, or indeed anybody who has some professional or personal interest in the matter. We hope this book will set your thinking processes working. That it will stimulate you to re-examine your reality in a fresh light and will enable you to come up with some new and creative solutions for the challenges you face. Last but t least, we hope you enjoy reading it.
- Author BiographyThe Contributors: Fernand Bernaerts, Luc Broos, Jacques Decroly, Guy Gerard, Kitty Jacobs, Alain Michel, Rene Van den Bergh, Domien Van Gool, Jeannie Wells, Paul Werth.
- PublisherEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Content Note2 fig., 6 ill.
- Weight220 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.