All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first half of his life, Richard Hellen: - Had a father who played a limited role in his upbringing, - Was crippled by shyness and low self-esteem in his teens, - Struggled with limited career opportunities as a young adult, - Had a rough start in the military, and - Suffered three failed marriages. Yet today Richard E. Hellen is happily married, brims with confidence, and helps others navigate the stormy waters of life with wisdom and understanding. A John Maxwell certified speaker, author, coach, and trainer, Hellen is living proof that it's t about how we start, but how we finish that matters. Follow this honestly written story about a man who has learned much about life and leadership by being open to learning the lessons his choices brought. Richard's time in the crucible has purified the golden wisdom he puts into this book, and you will learn much from his advice and insight. Read this today to be enlightened, encouraged, and empowered on your own leadership journey.
- Author BiographyA John Maxwell certified speaker, coach, and trainer in Austin, Texas, Richard E. Hellen spent twenty-three years in the United States Army learning leadership principles from some of the military finest leaders. Hellen's goal is to add value to others' lives through everything he does.
- Author(s)Richard E Hellen
- PublisherSpirit-Led Publishing
- Date of Publication18/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpirit-Led Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.