All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionNobody comes into the world a natural leader. But what is it that transforms some people into the kind of magnetic individuals who inspire others to follow? Success expert Brian Tracy has helped thousands of people become exceptional leaders and w, in this concise and powerful book, he reveals how you can: inspire trust, confidence, and loyalty; instill a sense of meaning and purpose in your organization; tap into the motivation and enthusiasm that compels others to commit to your vision; think strategically - keeping the big picture in mind; continually focus on the future; turn adversity into opportunity; take the right kind of risks; clearly communicate goals and strategies and gain buy-in; build winning teams; elicit extraordinary performance from ordinary people; cultivate worthwhile relationships and leverage The Law of Reciprocity; become the person seen as most likely to lead the organization to victory; and more. Great leadership isn't a mystery. It is a skill that can be learned. Packed with practical, proven methods, this indispensable little guide will help you unlock your leadership potential.
- Author BiographyBRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International and one of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today. He has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide.
- Author(s)Brian Tracy
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight330 g
- Width45 mm
- Height66 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.