All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionLeaders and aspiring leaders are constantly searching for role models who are successful in placing leadership theory into effective practice. This book identifies ten such role models whose heroic leadership behavior is analyzed in order to reveal what particular abilities and skills made them successful and how those attributes can be applied to one's own leadership practice, whether that be as a classroom teacher, a principal or a superintendent of schools .
- Author BiographyRobert H. Palestini is dean emeritus and professor of educational leadership at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is also the Director of the Educational Leadership Institute and Center for Urban Catholic Education at SJU. In addition, almost fifty years in the field of education, he has been a science teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools.
- Author(s)Robert H. Palestini
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight585 g
- Width164 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.