All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeaders and aspiring leaders are constantly searching for role models who are successful in placing leadership theory into effective practice. This book identifies ten such role models whose heroic leadership behavior is analyzed in order to reveal what particular abilities and skills made them successful and how those attributes can be applied to one's own leadership practice, whether that be as a classroom teacher, a principal or a superintendent of schools .
- Author BiographyRobert H. Palestini is dean emeritus and professor of educational leadership at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is also the Director of the Educational Leadership Institute and Center for Urban Catholic Education at SJU. In addition, almost fifty years in the field of education, he has been a science teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools.
- Author(s)Robert H. Palestini
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight585 g
- Width164 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.47New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $20.09New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.