All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive blueprint of the Five Ps of Marketing (www.The5Ps.com): Product, Packaging, Price, Promo, and Place. Using the Five Ps presents you with key strategies and principles to deliver 'must-have' solutions for your current and future business needs. Inside are several strategies for anyone who wants to learn how to identify, create, and deliver a hi-tech product or service that will be purchased by a critical mass of people. It presents the techniques and end-to-end process to produce a profit from products and services. The essence of this book is that it takes old principles, updates them to the current environment, adapts them to techlogy, and, most importantly, explains how they can be put to work to deliver respectable market share and strong profits...with integrity. It is a comprehensive guide to deliver a winning solution--from concept to profit.
- Author BiographyVeronica A. Williams holds a BA in Economics from Brandeis University and an MBA from the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University. Her other credentials include EXIN's ITIL and PMI's PMP and PgMP. In the 35 years since earning her degrees, Williams has become an authority on business and technology, an arbitrator, has written over 75 articles, and authored two other books: Wireless Computing Primer and Personal Computing Made Simple. Ms. Williams is featured in Marquis Who's Who in the World and was selected as one of the top 75 business women over 40 in North America. For more information visit www.VeronicaWilliams.com.
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.