All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA toolkit for those at different stages of the spectrum of leadership, Leading Empowerment describes at each level what empowerment looks like, feels like and sounds like. The book offers a structure and framework of 'how to' enable a workforce. Specific examples are drawn from public and private sectors, service and manufacturing, for both large FTSE 250 companies and small and medium sized enterprises. This is a 'hands on' book. It will assist anyone who wants to learn about empowerment, what differentiates it from delegation and how it can be implemented in any kind of organisation to achieve the benefits outlined.
- Author BiographyMike Applegarth has been a training professional for 25 years, with over 20 of those as a consultant. He has worked at all levels in various public and private sectors of business and with charities too. He is the Author of How To Take a Training Audit.
- Author(s)Mike Applegarth
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.