Leading Innovation: How to Jump Start Your Organization's Growth Engine by Shawn Quinn, Jeff DeGraff (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionLeading Invation presents a unique, holistic approach to creating invation at all levels of your organization. Authors Jeff DeGraff and Shawn Quinn have created a real-world, how-to playbook of integrated creativity tools and techniques for understanding where invation comes from and harnessing its power to create a culture where real growth happens on a constant basis. Based on DeGraff's proven methods-which he teaches in his invation program at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business and has applied at Fortune 500 companies around the world-this breakthrough guide focuses on systematically integrating business practices and connecting them to the value propositions they produce. You'll discover how to diagse obstacles to invation, realistically assess your options, and develop an integrated program of action that can be adjusted to meet the needs of any group, department, or business unit throughout your organization. You'll learn the 7 key steps to double-digit growth, sparking invation in your: Leadership-teams, development, and behavior Strategic planning-identifying emerging opportunities Organizational culture and competency development Performance management processes-resource allocation, portfolio management Invation incubation processes-stage-gate development processes, invation networks Human resource management-staffing, team building, organizational learning Throughout, insightful case studies demonstrate how these results-driven methods are supported by senior leadership at GE, Reuters, Coca-Cola, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Eaton, and other leading invators.
- Author BiographyJeff DeGraff, Ph.D., is a Professor at the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business, teaching MBA and executive education courses; and the Managing Partner of the Competing Values Company. His clients include Pfizer, General Electric, and Toyota, as well as dozens of other Fortune 500 firms. Shawn E. Quinn is a Partner in Competing Values and specializes in designing and facilitating organization change processes, with particular emphasis on aligning vision, strategy, technology, and human systems. He is a National Training Labs (NTL) certified facilitator.
- Author(s)Jeff DeGraff,Shawn Quinn
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight882 g
- Width200 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.