All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique take on leadership from a popular Forbes blogger and nationally-kwn leadership coach Leading So People Will Follow explores the six leadership characteristics that inspire followers to fully support their leaders. Using Erika Andersen s proven framework, new leaders and veterans alike have increased their capacity for leading in a way that creates loyalty, commitment and results. Step by step, Andersen lays out six key attributes (far-sightedness, passion, courage, wisdom, generosity, and trustworthiness) and gives leaders the tools for developing them. This invative book offers a practical guide for building the skills to become a truly 'followable' leader. * Filled with examples from forward-thinking organizations such as Apple, NBC Universal, Union Square Hospitality Group, and MTV Networks * Maps out the six attributes of leadership * Includes a free online Followable Leader assessment * Author Erika Andersen is one of Forbes' most popular bloggers and coaches some of the most successful leaders in America Using self-assessments, real-world examples, and concrete tools, Leading So People Will Follow helps build timeless core skills that work for leaders in any field.
- Author BiographyErika Andersen is founding partner of the consulting firm Proteus International and the author of Growing Great Employees: Turning Ordinary People into Extraordinary Performers and Being Strategic: Plan for Success, Out-Think Your Competitors, Stay Ahead of Change, which she adapted into a public television show, Being Strategic with Erika Andersen. She also blogs at blogs.forbes.com/erikaandersen and at erikaandersen.com.
- Author(s)Erika Andersen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight408 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.