All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading a Creative School argues that school leaders are central in any change process, and offers suggestions and models of practice for a whole school change towards creative practice.
- Author BiographyEthel Sanders is involved in the Creative Whole School Change programme at the University of Nottingham, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCreative Teaching/Creative Schools
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 12 black & white halftones
- Weight252 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byEthel Sanders
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.