Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.04
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's world, it's incumbents against insurgents, the old guard versus the vanguard. Companies must reinvent themselves and their industries-t just in times of crisis, but continually.Drawing on the experiences of Charles Schwab, Cisco, Virgin Atlantic, Disney, and other world-class companies, Gary Hamel explains the underlying principles of radical invation, explores where revolutionary new business concepts come from, and identifies the key design criteria for building companies that are activist-friendly. He shows how to avoid becoming a one-vision wonder and instead harness the imagination of every employee, develop new financial measures that focus on creating new wealth, and generate vibrant internal markets for ideas, capital, and talent.
- Author(s)Gary Hamel
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Weight95 g
- Width141 mm
- Height123 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Running Time150
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.