All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn Leading the Way, Hewitt Associates' business leaders Robert Gandossy and Marc Effron present their findings from the largest research project ever conducted on leadership, the Top Companies for Leaders. Using data from more than 600 companies around the globe and interviews with senior executives at the top companies, they present a compelling business case for investing in growing leaders. Their stories, examples, and tactics provide tangible, practical tools for leaders everywhere.
- Author BiographyROBERT GANDOSSY is the Global Leader for Hewitt Associates' Talent and Organization Consulting. Prior to joining Hewitt, he was a senior management consultant at a general management consulting firm. MARC EFFRON is the Global Leader for Hewitt Associates' Leadership Consulting Group, helping global companies build leadership quality and depth. He brings practical insight to his work through senior leadership roles at large Fortune 500 organizations.
- Author(s)Marc Effron,Robert P. Gandossy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.