All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout her twenty-five years in leadership roles Katherine built many successful teams by leading with compassion. It isn't difficult to display sympathy, empathy, emotional maturity and kindness -- compassion -- if that's in your nature. But the pressurized maelstrom of business culture can stamp these qualities out of one's nature and leave resentment and anxiety. Compassion bonds a leader to the team, whereas the lack of compassion separates them.
- Author BiographyKatherine Parks has been in the business world for more than 25 years. She started in the file room and moved her way up the ranks through various management positions. She has managed teams of people ranging in size from as little as 12 people to as large as 400. She has won awards from the companies she has worked for which describe her as a leader. In 2010, she won the We Care and Give Back Inspiration Award while working for Intuit. She was voted as one of the top 5 most inspiraional people in the company. She is married, has six children and lives in Stockton, California. She and her husband Gerald homeschool their four youngest children. She is currently writing and teaching others how to lead with compassion.
- Author(s)Mrs Katherine Parks
- PublisherReal Leaders
- Date of Publication28/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReal Leaders
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.