Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThere are all kinds of dragons. There are successful dragons who always win and sit on their piles of gold. And then there are the Deadtail Dragons, a boys football team who kw only of defeat. There is only one talented footballer who can change the fortunes of the Deadtail Dragons. And there is just one problem. That footballer is a girl. How can Leah win when her local football teams only accept boys? How can she succeed when they tell her that 'Girls can't play football'? Taking her own destiny in her hands Leah comes up with a bold plan to both fulfil her sporting dreams and help the Deadtail Dragons to fly. The Leah series in recommended reading order 1. Leah and the Football Dragons 2. Leah and the Waiting Game 3. Leah and the Final Whistle?
- Author BiographyPaul is a Staffordshire-based writer and life-long supporter of Chasetown FC. He graduated from Liverpool John Moores University in 1994 where he began writing poetry, published as Recollections of You in October 2015. He began writing his first story in the late-1990s but after several years of the stories gathering virtual dust on his computer, he started writing a football story which was re-titled Leah and the Football Dragons and released in the spring of 2014. The book was reviewed in The Guardian newspaper and also by Match of the Day commentator Steve Wilson. The follow up Leah and the Waiting Game was released in November 2015 and the third book in the series Leah and the Final Whistle? was released in May 2016. Paul works full-time but also acts as press officer, historian and webmaster for Chasetown FC. He has a number of writing projects in progress including a trilogy of Amy Pineapple stories. Paul works full-time but also acts as press officer, historian and webmaster for Chasetown FC. He has a number of writing projects in progress including a trilogy of Amy Pineapple stories.
- Author(s)Paul Mullins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.