All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers in detail promising solutions at the device, circuit, and architecture levels of abstraction after first explaining the sensitivity of the various MOS leakage sources to these conditions from the first principles. Also treated are the resulting effects so the reader understands the effectiveness of leakage power reduction solutions under these different conditions. Case studies supply real-world examples that reap the benefits of leakage power reduction solutions as the book highlights different device design choices that exist to mitigate increases in the leakage components as techlogy scales.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAnantha P. Chandrakasan,Siva G. Narendra
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.