All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a bank misplace $42 million of its customers' money? How does a marketing company become blind to its customer complaints? How does a supplier spend millions of dollars and months of time improving its customer processing, only to be faced with throwing it all away? Leaking Money is about the unrelenting pursuit of the best results for your business and ultimately for your customers. Using stories-real life situations that cost millions in lost profits, months in lost time and untold anguish in lost human satisfaction-Brenda Crompton and Robert Hubbs take you into the heart of your own business and show you how to find the leaks. Leaking money, leaking customers, leaking opportunities.
- Author(s)Brenda Crompton,Robert Hubbs
- PublisherInfinitus Enterprise Services Inc.
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInfinitus Enterprise Services Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.