All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical and informative volume demonstrates the importance of the relationship between a physically lean enterprise and accounting. It argues that to have continued success in today's increasingly competitive marketplace, businesses must streamline both their physical operations and accounting methods. Lean Cost Management offers both philosophical and practical applications for improved cost-management, and over 100 years of insight from the fathers of the Industrial Revolution to today's leading experts in the field of lean enterprise and accounting. It illustrates these techniques by looking at the highly successful operational accounting system developed by Toyota's North American outfit. Also included in this volume is a working model of a production factors spreadsheet that allows business to more effectively track their costs.
- Author BiographyJohn Huntzinger has over 15 years experience in lean business development. He holds a BSc in Mechanical Engineering Technology, and an MSc in Engineering Management.
- Author(s)James Huntzinger
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication12/07/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.