All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe marriage between Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma has proven to be a powerful tool for cutting waste and improving the organization's operations. This third book in the Six Sigma Operations series picks up where other books on the subject leave off by providing the six sigma practioners with a statistical guide for solving problems they may encounter in implementing and managing a Lean Six Sigma programs. The book draws it examples from all sectors of business ranging from financial to manufacturing providing the reader with a wealth of case studies and as numerous worked out equations which are designed to facilitate the full potential of any Lean Six Sigma project.
- Author BiographyAlastair Muir, president of Muir & Associates Consulting, is a leading Six Sigma consultant and author. His improvement projects in the manufacturing, service and consulting industries are driven by value creation and revenue growth. He has been a Six Sigma consultant for GE businesses worldwide since 1997. Some of his other clients include Bombardier, Alta Vista, EnCana, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Diavik Diamond Mines. Dr. Muir, who lives in Calgary, Canada, has several degrees, including a Ph.D. He can be reached at www.muir-and-associates.com.
- Author(s)Alastair Muir
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.