All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGold Medal Winner, Independent Publisher Book Award in Category Aging, Death and Dying Magnificent, profoundly moving . . . gives encouragement and solace to all. Naomi Shihab Nye I'll find a way to be all right, Elaine promised Vic, her dying husband and best friend of 42 years. Leaving the hospital after he passed, she had idea how. Her uplifting story of love, hope, determination, and triumph is a gift to the half million women who lose spouses each year. Leaning into Love captures the heart--from the extraordinary closeness of Elaine's marriage to how she and Vic transform their struggle with cancer and despair into a conscious relationship with mortality. After Vic's death, Elaine leans into her ongoing love as grief leads her through overwhelming emotional and spiritual depths on a journey beyond their time together into her new life.
- Author BiographyElaine Mansfield is a nutrition, exercise, and women's health counselor, longtime student of Marion Woodman and the Dalai Lama, and hospice volunteer. She blogs on grief, loss, environmental issues, and leads hospice classes on bereavement. She lives on 71 acres near Ithaca, NY.
- Author(s)Elaine Mansfield
- PublisherLarson Publications
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLarson Publications
- Weight299 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.