All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a fast-paced guide with practical examples that aims to help you understand and master the Leap Motion SDK. This book is for developers who are either involved in game development or who are looking to utilize Leap Motion techlogy in order to create brand new user interaction experiences to distinguish their products from the mass market. You should be comfortable with high-level languages and object-oriented development concepts in order to get the most out of this book.
- Author BiographyMischa Spiegelmock is an accomplished software engineer from the San Francisco Bay Area. Slightly infamous from light-hearted technical pranks from his youth, he is now a respectable CTO at a healthcare software startup. His passions are architecting elegant and useful programs and sharing his insights into software design with others in a straightforward and entertaining fashion.
- Author(s)Mischa Spiegelmock
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.