Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly anticipated new vel from beloved Australian writer Fiona McCallum. Jessica Harrington is a promising horse-rider who dreams of representing her country. But the recent death of her father -- her coach and mentor -- has left her doubting her ability to continue in the sport. When she fails at the Adelaide International Horse Trials her fears are confirmed -- and her world begins to fall apart. Unable to bear seeing her well-bred, highly trained horses languishing in the paddock, she makes the snap decision to sell. She's broken her own heart, but can't see any other way -- w she will just have to focus on a life without them. Her husband Steve and best friend Tiffany, however, can see through her bravado. Jessica is dismayed when Steve brings home a horse from a clearing sale, a horse so skinny and forlorn he just couldn't leave it behind. Unwilling to be drawn back into the world of horses, she's reluctant to get involved. But when a summer thunderstorm brings on a life-or-death emergency, she finds she underestimated the heart of one little horse. Can Jessica put her trust in Faith?
- Author(s)Fiona McCallum
- PublisherHarlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight343 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.