All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.91
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.25
- AU $11.61Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $18.60Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.08
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.07
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionToday's business environment demands leapfroggers--those who create rapid, disruptive invation, t small improvements. A leading invation pioneer shows that businesses often igre the very thing that could lead them to game-changing products--the power of surprise. How did Gatorade revitalize itself in the wake of Red Bull and Starbucks? How did Etsy come to be? How did Four Seasons become the world's leading luxury hotel brand? What makes one leader or company thrive while others languish in mediocrity? Kaplan gives business leaders the tools to do exactly what they're taught to avoid: embrace uncertainty and invite surprises. Leapfrogging connects new research, unconventional strategies, and practical tools for navigating the seemingly messy process of achieving business breakthroughs. Listen in and leapfrog your way to success today!
- Author BiographySoren Kaplan is a Managing Principal at InnovationPoint, where he works with organizations including Visa, Colgate-Palmolive, Medtronic, Disney, Philips, PepsiCo, and numerous other global firms. He previously led the internal strategy and innovation group at Hewlett-Packard (HP) during the roaring 1990's in Silicon Valley and was a co-founder of iCohere, one of the first web collaboration platforms for online learning and communities of practice. He is an Adjunct Professor within the Imagineering Academy at NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences in The Netherlands. He holds Master's and Ph.D. degrees in Organizational Psychology and resides in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife, two daughters, and a hypo-allergenic cat.
- Author(s)Soren Kaplan Phd
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byDr Marshall Goldsmith
- Read byRichard Waterhouse
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time344
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.