All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $17.64
About this product
- DescriptionSee it! Say it! Make a connection! Kids are best-suited to acquire multiple languages between infancy and five years of age, and interactive play with a parent is the method early childhood development experts recommend. This set of cleverly conceived flash cards features English, French, Spanish, and Chinese and an out-load activity that creates language connections through play. Language flash cards also help kids develop object and color identification, counting, motor, and reading skills. These beautifully illustrated cards make a striking and substantive gift and offer many ways for kids of various ages and proficiencies to play with and use them. Game suggestions, including concentration and matching, are described. Is that a tortuga, tortue, or turtle? Si, oui, and yes!
- Author BiographyBorn in Cambodia, Huy Voun Lee arrived in New York City at the age of six. From the onset, she loved art and creating illustrations with scissors, construction paper, and a tube of glue. She went on to study formally at New York's School of Visual Arts. In her professional career, Huy's accomplished cut-paper illustrations have been featured in a range of picture books, some of which she also wrote. She is also adept at origami and has created many children's art projects. The author lives in New York, NY.
- Author(s)Harriet Ziefert,Huy Voun Lee
- PublisherBlue Apple Books
- Date of Publication12/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMaplewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Apple Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width175 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Illustrator(s)Elliot Kreloff
- Contained items statement15 Undefined
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.