All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn Android Studio covers Android Studio and its rich tools ecosystem, including Git and Gradle: this book covers how Android Studio works seamlessly with Git, for source control, and Gradle, a build and test tool. In addition, this book demonstrates how to develop/collaborate with remote Git web-hosting services such as GitHub and Bitbucket. Four complete Android projects accompany this volume and are available for download from a public Git repository. With this book, you learn the latest and most productive tools in the Android tools ecosystem, and the best practices for Android app development. You will be able to take away the labs' code as templates or frameworks to re-use and customize for your own similar apps. Android Studio is an intuitive, feature-rich, and extremely forgiving Integrated Development Environment (IDE). This IDE is more productive and easier to use for your Android app creations than Eclipse. With this book you will quickly master Android Studio and maximize your Android development time. Source code on the remote web-hosting service is targeted to the latest Android Studio release, version 1.2.
- Author BiographyClifton Craig is an early adopter of Android Studio and a longtime user of the IntelliJ platform. Clifton has over 16 years of professional software development experience and 8 years of experience in various mobile technologies ranging from J2ME and BREW to iOS and Android. He has held private workshops on and evangelized Intellij based tools over the years. He has used IntelliJ and AndroidStudio on several high profile projects at companies such as MapQuest and Microsoft/Skype. Clifton currently hosts a tech blog at cliftoncraig.com which covers a wide range of programming related topics appealing to both novices and professionals.
- Author(s)Adam Gerber,Clifton Craig
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note379 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight835 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $21.27Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $18.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.