Save on Other
- AU $116.00Trending at AU $122.93
- AU $77.82Trending at AU $88.01
- AU $39.87Trending at AU $43.59
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $12.42Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $23.25Trending at AU $26.76
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $27.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis pack contains everything you need to learn the most neglected biblical language, matter if you are already enrolled in a class or learning on your own. It includes 22 video lessons on three DVDs and one of today's bestselling Aramaic textbooks (Basics of Biblical Aramaic). There are 269 verses in the Old Testament written in Aramaic, t in Hebrew. Most of the verses are found in Daniel and Ezra. Basics of Biblical Aramaic follows the same easy-to-understand style found the widely-used Basics of Biblical Hebrew. This book is designed for those who already have a working kwledge of Biblical Hebrew. Basics of Biblical Aramaic features a complete lexicon of biblical Aramaic, a complete antated text of all 269 Bible verses written in Aramaic, and chapter exercises. In addition to the textbook, the pack includes: Basics of Biblical Aramaic Video Lectures, featuring 22 video lessons accompanying the passages in the textbook. The Learn Biblical Aramaic Pack includes everything you need to start learning Aramaic today.
- Author BiographyMiles Van Pelt (PhD, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is the Alan Belcher Professor of Old Testament and Biblical Languages at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi, where he also serves as Academic Dean. Miles lives in Madison, Mississippi, with his wife, Laurie, and their four children.
- Author(s)Miles V. Van Pelt,Zondervan Publishing
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Weight716 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.