Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionShort Description Learn how to finish quilts at home using your embroidery machine! Expert Christine Conner shares her easy connect method for stitching edge-to-edge quilting designs. Medium Description Learn Christine Conner s amazing technique for stitching edge-to-edge quilting designs on your embroidery machine! Discover an excellent alternative to stitch-in-the-ditch and longarm quilting to finish your quilts. Detailed Description If you own an embroidery machine or have thought about buying one, here s an exciting class for you! Now you can learn how to finish your quilts with edge-to-edge quilting designs that you stitch out with your home embroidery machine! With just one press of the button, your embroidery machine will stitch the selected designs perfectly onto your quilt projects. In this class you ll learn how to: . Set up your embroidery machine for quilting. . Create templates for positioning embroidery designs. . Connect edge-to-edge for quilting designs with gaps. . Quilt small and large projects with your embroidery machine. . Piece one of two attractive runners, and quilt them with the included Oval Loop or Butterfly quilting designs. Class includes the following downloads: . Complete instructions to make two exclusive projects: Modern Oval Loop Table Runner and Pinwheel Butterfly Table Runner. . Embroidery files for all major machine brands.
- Author BiographyChristine Conner is the managing partner and creative force behind Amelie Scott Designs. Amelie Scott Designs is a family business that creates quilt patterns and embroidery designs. Their patterns feature interesting design elements, and they introduce tools and techniques that are useful for any quilter. Christine also enjoys teaching sewing, quilting and embroidery classes at her local quilt shop and at stores across the nation. Her goal is to give you, the customer, clearly written patterns and great designs. Amelie Scott Designs has published two machine embroidery books, Edge-to-Edge Quilting On Your Embroidery Machine and Celebrate Machine Embroidery, and has produced multiple machine embroidery designs and quilting expansion packs.
- Author(s)Christine Conner
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight109 g
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- stoneyhill300702 Mar, 2017by
Edge to Edge Quilting .
Christine Conner explains this process very simply .In language most people can follow..The projects included were easy ,and useful. .Even beginners could do them,which is what I was hoping to receive ,in spite of being a sewer for 50 years I had not done any quilting.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New