All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn French with Luc et Sophie is a story-based approach to teaching French at Key Stage 2. It is a two-part scheme, with Part 1 (1ere Partie) aimed at Years 3-4 and Part 2 (2eme Partie) at Years 5-6. Learn French with Luc et Sophie, 2eme Partie will t only provide you with 14 specially written French storybooks, it will also provide you with a wealth of creative teaching ideas to ensure coverage of the Foreign Language Programmes of Study in the September 2014 National Curriculum for England in Years 5 and 6. The scheme is designed with n-specialists in mind and will make implementing the National Curriculum easy. The 14 units in Learn French with Luc et Sophie, 2eme Partie build on those in 1ere Partie. Each unit is based around a story featuring a young brother (Luc) and sister (Sophie) and their friends and family. The topic-based stories contain easy-to-read language and introduce key vocabulary and language structures. In the Learn French with Luc et Sophie, 2eme Partie Starter Pack, you will find everything you need: 14 specially written French storybooks; a comprehensive teacher's guide; CDs containing audio tracks of the stories, acted out by native French speakers, songs, instrumental files for the songs, vocabulary lists and listening exercises; a CD-Rom with pdf versions of all the stories, to enable them to be displayed on an IWB, a pdf of the teacher's book, along with games, vocabulary files, reading passages and sentence building activities for use on a Smartboard. The author has 12 years of experience teaching French to 4-13 year olds, and prior to this was a secondary French teacher.
- Author(s)Barbara Scanes
- PublisherBrilliant Publications
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationBedfordshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrilliant Publications
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.