All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionA new year is always a great opportunity to learn. A few minutes every day will help in your goal for personal and professional improvement. Being bilingual is an asset; and mastering different fields of speciality will make a difference in your bilingual skills. This book can be a helpful resource to learn the essential English-Spanish LEGAL terms. Learn 4 to 5 terms each day and at the end of 2015 you will master the essential LEGAL termilogy in this language combination. This book contains only the most frequently used LEGAL termilogy in English and Spanish.
- Author BiographyFor more than 25 years, Jose Luis Leyva has been a translator and interpreter in various technical areas. His vast experience in bilingualism has allowed him to interpret for Presidents, Latin American and US governors, ambassadors, CEO's, judges, prosecutors, forensic experts and healthcare professionals. He is also the author of other books, including technical terminology books of the Essential Technical Terminology series.
- Author(s)Jose Luis Leyva
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byPablo Isaac Medina
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.