Learn Like a Leader: Today's Top Leaders Share Their Learning Journeys by Hodder & Stoughton General Division (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by careerativity
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than a decade ago, a group of bestselling authors, thought leaders and management experts-among them Marshall Goldsmith, Beverly Kaye and Ken Shelton-met to share their defining moments on leadership with one ather. So taken were they with each other's stories that an annual tradition of trading leadership secrets was established. A recurring truth emerged: great leaders seize the opportunity to learn, again and again. Learn Like a Leader brings together these remarkable stories of learning and provides a close look at how top leaders-including Jim Collins, Warren Bennis and Dave Ulrich-were able to grow their careers, overcome setbacks and soar to the top. Offering profound lessons from key learning moments in the lives and careers of the contributors, Learn Like a Leader conveys the power of storytelling in teaching, training and mentoring.
- Author BiographyMarshall Goldsmith (San Diego, CA) was ranked by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top 10 consultants in executive development. He is author or co-author of many best-selling business books including What Got You Here Won t Get You There and MOJO. Beverly Kaye (Los Angeles, CA) is president of Career Systems International and author of several top selling career management books including Love 'Em or Lose 'Em and Up Is Not the Only Way. Ken Shelton (Provo, UT) is chairman and editor-in-chief of Executive Excellence Publishing and publisher of Executive Excellence and Personal Excellence magazines.
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Weight308 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBeverly Kaye,Ken Shelton,Marshall Goldsmith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.