Learn Python in One Day and Learn It Well: Python for Beginners with Hands-On Project. the Only Book You Need to Start Coding in Python Immediately by Jamie Chan (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.31Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster Python Programming with a unique Hands-On Project Have you always wanted to learn computer programming but are afraid it'll be too difficult for you? Or perhaps you kw other programming languages but are interested in learning the Python language fast? This book is for you. You longer have to waste your time and money learning Python from lengthy books, expensive online courses or complicated Python tutorials. What this book offers... Python for Beginners Complex concepts are broken down into simple steps to ensure that you can easily master the Python language even if you have never coded before. Carefully Chosen Python Examples Examples are carefully chosen to illustrate all concepts. In addition, the output for all examples are provided immediately so you do t have to wait till you have access to your computer to test the examples. Learn The Python Programming Language Fast Concepts are presented in a to-the-point style to cater to the busy individual. With this book, you can learn Python in just one day and start coding immediately. How is this book different... The best way to learn Python is by doing. This book includes a complete project at the end of the book that requires the application of all the concepts taught previously. Working through the project will t only give you an immense sense of achievement, it ll also help you retain the kwledge and master the language. Are you ready to dip your toes into the exciting world of Python coding? This book is for you. Click the Add to Cart button to buy it w.What you'll learn:
- What is Python?
- What software you need to code and run Python programs?
- What are variables?
- What mathematical operators are there in Python?
- What are the common data types in Python?
- What are Lists and Tuples?
- How to format strings
- How to accept user inputs and display outputs
- How to make decisions with If statements
- How to control the flow of program with loops
- How to handle errors and exceptions
- What are functions and modules?
- How to define your own functions and modules
- How to work with external files
- Author BiographyI am a tutor and freelance programmer by profession, and it is my passion to share the joy of programming with as many people as possible. My years of teaching has blessed me with the knack for turning complex programming concepts into simple terms. In my books, I take special efforts to ensure that even a complete novice to programming can understand and apply the concepts covered. Examples are carefully chosen to illustrate all concepts.
- Author(s)Jamie Chan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.