All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionLearn Reiki: The First Degree Manual is a complete guidebook to the practice of the first degree of Reiki, called Shoden. Written by a Reiki practitioner and teacher, the book includes: Exercises and techniques, that originate in the days of Mikao Usui in Japan. Meditations that will help you improve your Reiki practice and help you on the path of spiritual growth. It includes the classic Reiki meditations of Gassho and Joshin Kokyu Ho. Safety rules that will help you make sure that your Reiki practice is safe and effective. Hand positions on illustrations that will guide you through the entire self-treatment, full treatment, short treatment and chakra balancing sessions. In addition, learn what Reiki is and what it is t; learn the short history of Reiki; understand the principles of spiritual cleansing and grounding; what should you expect from Reiki practice; learn to meditate with Five Reiki Principles; and more.
- Author BiographyNathaniel lives in Poland, Europe, where he works as a Reiki practioner and teacher. He is a Reiki teacher from two lineages and an author of multiple books, some of which discuss the topic of Reiki.
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.