All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWith Learn Sprite Kit for iOS Game Development, you'll discover how easy it is to create 2D games using the new Sprite Kit framework from Apple. You'll find how simple it is to create a scene, add animated sprites, incorporate edges, play sound effects, and create animated particles for special effects. You'll also use touch events to control your sprites, implement the built-in physics engine, handle sprite collisions and contacts, and much more. To help you in learning how to use all these cool features of Sprite Kit, you'll follow along as we build a complete 2D game for iPhone. By the time you finish the book, you'll have made your own 2D game, and you'll have learned all you need to kw to get started on your next masterpiece.
- Author BiographyLeland Long?s programming began on a VIC-20 computer (3K of memory). He moved up to the Apple IIe (64K) and then on to the Mac 512K where he began using Microsoft File for an office database solution. Introduced to Filemaker II in the late 80?s he?s used various FileMaker Pro versions ever since. As a hobbyist he?s written a few programs over the years in BASIC and Pascal, but never pursued learning more languages such as C or learning Object-Oriented concepts. The release of the iPhone SDK has changed that! He?s excited to merge iPhone and FileMaker technologies together, resulting in more power and benefit to users. He is currently an in-house FileMaker developer for a non-profit company in South Carolina, where he lives with his wife and two youngest daughters. His oldest daughter and three grandchildren live close enough to keep life entertaining.
- Author(s)Leland Timothy Long
- Date of Publication04/06/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight489 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.