About this product
- DescriptionLearn Your Times Tables helps children to understand and memorise essential multiplication facts. Together, the books cover all the times tables required by the National Curriculum for Key Stages 1 and 2, including the x11 and x12 times tables. The activities in Learn Your Times Tables 2 are grouped in sections that focus separately on each of the times tables. Each section begins with the multiplication facts and encourages children to practise and learn them in a variety of ways - from rhymes and actions to the 'look, cover, write, check' method. Test yourself questions at the back of the book enable children to monitor their own learning. This series is designed for children to use independently at home or in school. Learn Your Times Tables 2 contains: a summary of the times tables covered in Learn Your Times Tables 1; revision of the x3 and x4 times tables; in-depth practice of the x6, x7, x8, x9, x11 and x12 times tables; facts and rhymes to help children memorise these times tables; ideas, games and activities using the cut-out flashcards provided; pull-out answers.
- Author(s)Hilary Koll,Steve Mills
- PublisherSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationWest Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.