All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWith this easy-to-follow guide, you'll breeze through the vowel and consonant changes needed to speak with the cadences of Matt Damon, Katherine Hepburn or a Kennedy, evoking images of either Irish pub crawls or Ivy League bow ties. Fully supported by a series of free YouTube videos, Learn a Wicked Awesome Boston Accent is the perfect tool for adding Boston to your repertoire of dialects.
- Author BiographyLearning an accent? Lots of fun. Trying to figure it out without a decent handbook? Not so much. My years as an instructor of accent reduction gave me perspective on dialects. Their secrets began to reveal themselves. Teaching 'Dialect Training for Actors' in the Los Angeles City College system since 1996 has been a unique, unexpected detour. I've been blessed with the chance to help countless actors pull off a wide spectrum of accents. Seeing their faces when it all comes together is like drawing a winning lottery ticket. I've also been fortunate to perform with dialects myself, most notably on two of J.J. Abrams' television shows, 'Alias' and 'Undercovers.'
- Author(s)Ivan Borodin
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.