Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.70Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn iOS 8 App Development is both a rapid tutorial and a useful reference. You'll quickly get up to speed with Swift, Cocoa Touch, and the iOS 8 SDK. It's an all-in-one getting started guide to building useful apps. You'll learn best practices that ensure your code will be efficient and perform well, earning positive reviews on the iTunes App Store, and driving better search results and more revenue. The iOS 8 SDK offers powerful new features, and this book is the fastest path to mastering them-and the rest of the iOS SDK -for programmers with some experience who are new to iPhone and iPad app development. Many books introduce the iOS SDK, but few explain how to develop apps optimally and soundly. This book teaches both core Swift language concepts and how to exploit design patterns and logic with the iOS SDK, based on Swift and the Cocoa Touch framework. Why spend months or years discovering the best ways to design and code iPhone and iPad apps when this book will show you how to do things the right way from the start? * Get an accelerated treatment of the core fundamentals of Swift.* Develop your first app using Xcode's advanced interface design tools.Build your first iPhone app using the code that you're given as you walk through this book. * Finally, debug and distribute your first app on Apple's iTunes App Store.Learn how to create apps for any model of iPhone, the iPod Touch, the iPad, or build universal apps that run on all of them. After reading this book, you'll be creating professional quality apps, ready to upload to the app store, making you the prestige and the money you seek!
- Author BiographyJames Bucanek is a professional software engineer, with over 25 years of experience in software and systems development. He is the author of Beginning Xcode and the holder of a network patent. Having made the transition to Mac OS X many years ago, he has never looked back.
- Author(s)James Bucanek
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note412 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1426 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.57New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.12New
- AU $61.25Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.