Learn on the Loo: Making Your Me-Time More Productive by Graeme Donald (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt home or in the office, the loo is one of those few places where we have space and time to sit and think. And w you can have your own private lavatory lecturer to help you make the most of the average 1.5 years you will spend on the loo over your lifetime! Featuring mind-expanding trivia, extraordinary facts and enlightening stories from history, science, the world of words and much more, Learn on the Loo provides the perfect pre-flush entertainment with bite-sized chunks of wisdom that are sure to impress your friends, family and colleagues. So, however long you're usually 'engaged' for, turn those toilet breaks into toilet tutorials and become bog brainy.
- Author BiographyGraeme Donald is the author of a number of books about history, the meaning of words and popular misconceptions, including When the Earth was Flat and The Accidental Scientist. He has written for many newspapers and had a column about word origins in the Today newspaper for over ten years.
- Author(s)Graeme Donald
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Weight11 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.