All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to Code Pupil Books provide step-by-step guidance to give you the confidence to teach coding at Key Stage 2. Linked to Switched on Computing, the fun and engaging units provide additional coding practice, as well as open-ended activities to stretch and challenge more able pupils. They can be used as standalone books to practice coding, or used to consolidate kwledge and skills from Switched on Computing.
- Author(s)Claire Lotriet
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLearn to Code
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRising Stars UK Ltd
- Weight30 g
- Width213 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.