All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever admired fashion accessories or crocheted blankets made with the ripple pattern but thought stacking increases and decreases was just too difficult? This class unlocks the mystery of crocheting ripples with ease using simple techniques any crocheter who kws the basic stitches can master. Join expert crochet instructor Sharon Silverman as she demonstrates step by step how to work the ripple pattern to create deep, sharp chevrons or gentle waves. Master this technique with all of the tricks and tips included in this class! In this class you ll learn how to: Stack increases and decreases to create the ripple pattern. Create deep, sharp chevrons as well as gentle waves. Use varying stitch heights to create ripples without increases or decreases. Work the ripple pattern in the round. Create a unique look by working in the back loop. Finish projects by joining with the mattress stitch. Class includes complete instructions to make five exclusive projects: Blue Waves Washcloth, Lavender & Lilac Chevron Scarf, Peekaboo Cowl, Go-To Ripple Tote and Happy Waves Toddler Blanket.
- Author BiographySharon Silverman is a crochet designer, author and instructor based in Pennsylvania. A lifelong crafter, she switched gears from travel writing to crochet design after rediscovering her love of crochet 10 years ago. Since then, Sharon has developed a reputation for fashionable creations and crystal-clear instructions in her books and her private line of patterns. Sharon is a professional member of the Crochet Guild of America and a design member of The National Needle Arts Association. Her goal is to guide her students in mastering some many variations of the ripple pattern through step-by-step instruction and such desirable projects it will be hard to decide which one to make first.
- Author(s)Sharon Silverman
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.