About this product
- DescriptionThe ever-growing popularity of the Angry Birds video game has sparked a worldwide phemen. What started as a fun, quirky game in 2009 has since evolved into a fullfledged movement with a huge online presence and fan base that includes hundreds of millions of children, teens, and adults. Now, with Learn to Draw Angry Birds, fans of the growing franchise will learn to draw all of the Angry Birds characters using easy-tofollow, step-by-step instructions.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1922 by artist Walter T. Foster, Walter Foster Publishing, a division of Quarto Publishing Group USA and a subsidiary of the London-based Quarto Group, Inc., is the world's leading publisher of instructional art books and kits for adults and children. Walter Foster's diverse selection of drawing, painting, doodling and mixed media art books and kits have created a foundation for millions of beginning, intermediate, and advanced artists looking to hone their talents, learn new techniques, and discover different mediums. From color mixing recipes and art tools to the fundamentals of drawing and painting, Walter Foster's books cover a wide variety of topics and mediums across a broad spectrum of traditional and eclectic subject matter for artists of all skill levels. Walter Foster Publishing continues to expand its offerings every year, producing cutting-edge art-instruction books and kits for a worldwide audience.
- Author(s)Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Content Note1 colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 6
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.