Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionChinese writing practice worksheets to assist in learning to recognize, write, and learn the meaning of many Chinese characters. After completing these practice worksheets, writing and recognizing characters will become much easier. There are many websites and software applications to use for learning how to write and draw Chinese characters, but using a mouse or tracing with a finger on a touch pad will t correctly train how to write the characters with a pen or pencil in hand. After scouring theInternetto find quality worksheets for writing Chinese characters, we could t find any that were acceptable. Many practice worksheets we found did t have an English translation or a Chinese pronunciation guide. Other books use computer fonts that do t have accuratecharacterstrokes, all characters in this workbook have been individually hand drawn by a native speaker to show correct stroke placement, in a font thatbeginnerswill find easy to duplicate.
- Author BiographyI was born and raised in Macau China, living there until moving to the United Stated in 2009. I studied Graphic Design in University, and worked as a freelance designer and later as a designer for an international hotel company. My native language is Cantonese, but the diverse mix of cultures in Macau allowed to me grow up around native speakers of Mandarin, English, Portuguese and native Chinese. After looking at workbooks for the practice of writing Chinese characters, and not being satisfied with the existing ones, I decided to write my own Chinese writing practice workbook. I wanted a workbook with Chinese to English translations, Simplified and Traditional Chinese characters, and Cantonese and Mandarin pronunciations. I plan to continue creating more practice worksheets and to publish more volumes of the workbook.
- Author(s)Sio To Lou
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited bySio To Lou
- Illustrator(s)Sio To Lou
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.