About this product
- DescriptionWith Learn to Draw Disney's Frozen, young artists will learn to draw all of their favorite characters from the magical kingdom of Arendelle step by step, including princesses Anna and Elsa; Olaf the warm, hug-loving, sunshine-curious swman; and outdoorsman Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven. The book opens with a brief introduction, drawing exercises, and an overview of the necessary tools and materials to get started. Each lesson begins with a simple shape before progressing to a finished color piece of artwork, making it easy for beginning artists to follow along. Throughout the book, young artists and Frozen fans alike will learn special details about the film and its characters with tips and tricks from professional Disney animators.Breaking records within Walt Disney Studios' portfolio and the film industry at large, Disney's Frozen has risen to become the #1 animated film in history, as well as the #5 highest-grossing film of all time at the global box office. Audiences everywhere have been captivated by the magical story of sisters Anna and Elsa and the eternal winter that separates them and eventually brings them together again. The film's compelling songs, including the Academy Award-winning Let it Go, have earned the Frozen soundtrack a certified platinum status and over 12 record-breaking weeks at the top of the Billboard album chart. Let it Go has since been dubbed in 41 languages, with videos in 25 languages available online via Yahoo Movies. Disney is currently preparing Frozen for its Broadway debut. A Disney Karaoke app for Frozen launched in May 2014, following the success of the first Frozen app for iPad, which is among the Top 50 paid apps for kids.
- Author BiographyDisney Storybook Artists are a team of illustrators of fine children's books based on the creative animation of Walt Disney Animation Studios. With talented artistry and masterful storytelling, Disney Storybook Artists help bring the magic of Disney animation into the hearts and homes of families everywhere.
- Author(s)Disney Storybook Artists
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLicensed Learn to Draw
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.