Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Tournier offers a variety of suggestions to help make growing old t an end but a new beginning, filled with purpose and hope. He suggests ways to remain active, using leisure to our best advantage and t letting it become a tyrant. He also provides insights on taking up new interests; becoming involved with young people and new ideas; and learning to pray, to meditate, to acquire wisdom, and to increasingly draw strength and inspiration from the reality of divine presence and power.
- Author BiographyPaul Tournier was a Swiss physician who acquired a worldwide audience for his work in pastoral counseling. He made a significant contribution to the understanding of psychiatry and its relation to the Christian faith.
- Author(s)Paul Tournier
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1991
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.