Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Tournier offers a variety of suggestions to help make growing old t an end but a new beginning, filled with purpose and hope. He suggests ways to remain active, using leisure to our best advantage and t letting it become a tyrant. He also provides insights on taking up new interests; becoming involved with young people and new ideas; and learning to pray, to meditate, to acquire wisdom, and to increasingly draw strength and inspiration from the reality of divine presence and power.
- Author BiographyPaul Tournier was a Swiss physician who acquired a worldwide audience for his work in pastoral counseling. He made a significant contribution to the understanding of psychiatry and its relation to the Christian faith.
- Author(s)Paul Tournier
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1991
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.