All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have book for every beginner beader, this is a comprehensive guide to designing and creating beautiful beaded jewellery using simple stringing techniques. Featuring 35 colourful projects, beginning with a pair of simple earrings and working up to a dramatic beaded collar, this resource will teach you the skills you need to make perfect jewellery for any occasion. The instructions are particularly clear, showing each project in various stages of completion (just as it will appear to the beader), with extra step-by-step sequences to teach new skills. Master the ins and outs of stringing, crimping, ktting, basic wirework, and more. Then learn how to choose, combine, and string your beads into unique, wearable and beautifully finished necklaces, bracelets, and earrings that everyone will want to own.
- Author BiographyLynn Davy has been stringing, wiring and stitching for forty-odd years and is still just as excited by beads as ever. Her designs have appeared in many well-known beading magazines on both sides of the Atlantic as well as on gallery pages in Jane Lock's The Art of Beadweaving (Search Press 2013). Varied and eclectic, Lynn's beadwork is characterised by her subtle and unusual combinations of colour and materials. She particularly likes to include an element of randomness to ensure that every piece is unique. You can see more of Lynn's work at www.lynndavybeadwork.co.uk.
- Author(s)Lynn Davy
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width215 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.