All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
About this product
- DescriptionExpert quilter Nancy McNally demonstrates several techniques while making five projects in this DVD class By quilting as you go, you can enjoy finishing your projects in half the time. Nancy McNally shows you techniques that include the basic sew-and-flip method and sew-and-flip borders, a French braid design with zingers, joining quilt blocks as you go with channeling and sashing, and making applique motifs as you go. The class includes complete instructions to make five exclusive projects: Scrappy Sew-and-Flip Table Topper, Courthouse Steps Pot Holder, French Braid Table Runner, Turquoise Bliss Quilt, and Baby Love Applique Quilt. The DVDs are both PC and MAC compatible, as well as U.S. television/DVD-player compatible.
- Author BiographyNancy McNally is an avid quilter whose work has appeared in various publications, including Annie's Quilter's World magazine. She has two other DVD classes, Learn to Make a Quilt from Start to Finish and Learn to Paper Piece. She lives in Michigan.
- Author(s)Nancy McNally
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight100 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.