All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've considered learning Tunisian crochet but thought it was perhaps too hard or intimidating, this video crochet class is for you. This beginner-level DVD tutorial makes learning the basic Tunisian crochet technique easy and fun. Longtime Tunisian crochet instructor Kim Guzman has taught thousands of crocheters from all over the world this exciting technique, and she can teach you, too. In this class, you'll learn about Tunisian crochet hooks and how to hold them when working Tunisian stitches, how to work the Tunisian foundation row by opening and closing stitches, the basic Tunisian stitches--the simple stitch, the knit stitch, and the purl stitch--how to bind off, and all you need to kw about ribbing, seaming, felting, and more. Create three fabulous crochet projects using the three taught stitches.
- Author BiographyKim Guzman is a designer and the author of Learn Drop Stitch Crochet, Learn to Do Tunisian Stitches, Reversible Ripple Afghans, Tunisian Cables & Lace, Tunisian Cables to Crochet, and The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Tunisian Crochet. She has another DVD class, Learn to Tunisian Crochet. She lives in Leola, Arkansas.
- Author(s)Kim Guzman
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight612 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.