All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents four closely related reports on the lay-out, data collection and results of a research project on the acquisition of German as a Foreign Language by adult students. A critical description is given of the course of the extensive data collection and the successes and difficulties encountered. This is followed by a theoretical paper in which a model of the production process in second language performance is postulated and discussed. Sections three and four describe analyses of spontaneous self-corrections as evidence of the learner's control of his speech process, which takes into account the influence of individual and linguistic variables.
- Author(s)Mary Carroll,etc.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication31/12/1982
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1982
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight230 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.