All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book concretely defines the concept of learning agility and offers a business case for why organizations of all types should concentrate on building and sustaining this approach. It provides readers with a holistic approach towards the topic, and helps leaders leverage the learning agility of individual employees to sustain a learning-agile workplace culture. Synthesizing academic research and practical approaches, this book takes leaders through ways to interview and assess potential employees for learning agility, develop and foster an environment for learning agility, and measure the results of a learning agile workplace. The authors present an invative learning agility assessment which has been developed, tested, and implemented by clients and outline metrics which can measure the results of a learning agile workforce. This little-understood but highly advantageous approach is crucial for leaders to understand if they wish to deliver results and impact their organizations' bottom line.
- Author BiographyLinda S. Gravett is founder and Senior Partner of Gravett and Associates, consulting with both private sector and nonprofit organizations since 1991 and helping them leverage the talents of a diverse workforce to gain a competitive advantage in a global society. She is a frequent presenter and speaker at conferences for the Society for Human Resource Management and is often asked by Canadian and US newspapers to comment on leadership topics. She is the author or co-author of five outstanding titles: HRM Ethics: Perspectives for a New Millennium, Bridging the Generation Gap, Using Your Emotional Intelligence to Develop Others, Just a Couple of Women Talkin', and Leadership in Balance. Sheri A. Caldwell is Adjunct Professor of Human Resources at Lourdes University, USA and the former Vice-President of Human Resources at Hickory Farms. She is a past president of the Toledo Area Human Resource Association (TAHRA), a member of and speaker for the Employers' Association and has spoken multiple times at the national conventions for The Society for Human Resource Management. She has also commented on HR and leadership topics in leading US newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal. She is the co-author of Got a Solution? HR Approaches to 5 Common and Persistent Business Problems, Got a Minute? The 9 Lessons Every HR Professional Must Learn to Be Successful, and Using Your Emotional Intelligence to Develop Others.
- Author(s)Linda S. Gravett,Sheri A. Caldwell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight339 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.